BLOG FOR BONE Structure
WHAT IS BONE STRUCTURE?
BONE Structure® has developed a patented technology used to design, manufacture and assemble residential and light commercial buildings with zero waste, more efficiently and without compromising architectural creativity. BONE Structure is rapidly growing all across Canada and in the US.
In collaboration with the Marketing and Communications Director, the blogger will work as a freelance blogger. BONE Structure will provide ideas of topics and keywords, as well as an editorial calendar. The blogger will have the following responsibilities:
- Write blogs articles related to subjects given by the marketing team (possibility to proposed subjects).
- Lead the audience to content on the website, referring either by picture or call-to-action.
- Respect the proposed editorial guidelines and the content calendar
- Write 2 articles per month, approximately 1,000 words per article.
- Have a particular knowledge base or interest on one of the following subjects: architecture, design, interiors design and trends, construction, new technologies and lifestyle.
- Master of grammar, spelling and syntax in French and/or English. Able to write in both languages is a plus.
- Curious, independent, resourceful and knowledgeable about blogs.
- Open to constructive criticism.